The Vanderkooi's - Our Thailand Missionaries
Bible Passage: Acts 15:36-41; Philippians 1:4-6
On Sunday, we opened our arms wide to embrace Joel and Marvel Vanderkooi — and Kirsten, Daisy, Hezekiah. It was grand to hear of all the wonderful things the Lord is doing for them as they continue ministering to at-risk children in Thailand.
Joel focused on the importance of koinonia — a deeper concept of fellowship, participation, partnership, striving together in the work of the Lord.
As a church family, we actively partner with and support the Vanderkooi family. But here’s how you can participate even more:
1. Pray for them! Some specific requests include:
- Promise Church youth mentor program
- New school expansion
- School of Promise staff and students
- Kirsten’s US transition
- Daisy’s citizenship
- Hezekiah’s first high school year
- Fruitful stateside time
2. Donations: bit,ly/donate-jmvkooi
Your prayers and support are greatly appreciated!